This project was supported by a grant from the Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences.
What does RUMS stand for?
RUMS stands for Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences (Iran)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RUMS
We have 3 other meanings of RUMS in our Acronym Attic
- Rumored Intelligence (slang)
- Rasch Unidimensional Measurement Models (software)
- Remote Utility Monitoring and Management (Wales, UK)
- Research Unit of Maritime Medicine (Denmark)
- Random Utility Maximization Nested Logit
- Are You Male or Female?
- Are You Male Or Are You Female?
- Rear Unit of Many Purposes (Big Electric Human-Energized Machine, Only Too Heavy)
- Ribulose Monophosphate
- RPV UAV Meteorological Package
- Reading University Muslim Society (UK)
- Remote Update Management System (MARX Software Security)
- Resource Utilization Measurement System
- Running Unix Memory Test
- Reading University Model United Nations (University of Reading; UK)
- Rice University Model United Nations
- Rutgers Model United Nations
- Rumbek Youth Union
- Radboud University Nijmegen (Netherlands)
- Redeemer's University (Lagos, Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Investigation of Bread Quality and Hygienic condition of Rafsanjan's Bakeries, Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, 2(3-4).