Bush, PhD, Research Department, Rady Children's Hospital San Diego, San Diego, CA 92123 Teresa Mueller, CLS, Laboratory Department, Rady Children's Hospital San Diego, San Diego, CA 92123 Beverly Sumwalt, CLDir, Laboratory Department, Rady Children's Hospital San Diego, San Diego, CA 92123 Susan A.
What does CHSD stand for?
CHSD stands for Rady Children's Hospital San Diego (California; also seen as RCHSD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHSD
We have 11 other meanings of CHSD in our Acronym Attic
- Comité d'Hygiène, de Sécurité et des Conditions de Travail (France)
- Commander, Helicopter Sea Combat Wing, US Atlantic Fleet
- Camp Hill School District (Pennsylvania)
- Cape Henlopen School District (Lewes, DE)
- Center for Health Systems and Design (Texas A&M University)
- Central High School District
- Community Health Services Department (Canada)
- Community High School District
- Congenital Hereditary Stromal Dystrophy (eye disorder)
- Consolidated High School District (Illinois)
- Community High School District 94 (West Chicago, IL)
- Contract Health Service Delivery Area
- Canadian HIV Strain and Drug Resistance Surveillance Program (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Campaign for High School Equity (Washington, DC)
- Center for Higher Secondary Education (Maldives)
- Center for Humanitarian and Social Empowerment (Indonesia)
- Centre Hospitalier St-Eustache (French)
- Certified Hanna Somatic Educator
- Chinook Salmon Embryo (cells)
- Council of Higher Secondary Education (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CPMG is affiliated with Rady Children's Hospital San Diego and is dedicated to caring for over 71,000 San Diego area children from age 0 to 18.
The collaborative represents a wide variety of organizations including American Medical Response, Children's Primary Care Medical Group, Council of Community Clinics, County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency, Hospital Association of San Diego and Imperial Counties, Kaiser Permanente, Naval Medical Center San Diego, Palomar Pomerado Health, Rural/Metro Ambulance, San Diego County Medical Society, Rady Children's Hospital San Diego, San Diego Fire-Rescue, San Diego Immunization Registry, Scripps Health, Sharp Community Medical Group, Sharp HealthCare, Tri-City Medical Center, UC San Diego Health System and the VA San Diego Healthcare System.