To date, NEHA has trained a network of approximately 700 environmental health professionals to work on radon and other IAQ issues through the following workshops and educational opportunities: * NEHA's Radon Resistant New Construction (RRNC) workshop is designed to give participants more knowledge about the technical components of radon-resistant new construction and building-code processes.
What does RRNC stand for?
RRNC stands for Radon-Resistant New Construction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of RRNC in our Acronym Attic
- Repetitive Request Number
- Report Reference Number
- Réseau Routier National (French: National Highway System; Canada and France)
- Restructuración de Redes Neuronales (Spanish: Restructuring of Neural Networks)
- Retrieval Reference Number
- Routing Recording Number (telephony)
- Rural Reconstruction Nepal
- Ribosomal Ribonucleic Acid
- Rita Ranch Neighborhood Association (Tucson, AZ)
- Rolls-Royce North America Inc. (Reston, VA)
- Recruiting and Retention Non-Commissioned Officer
- Rational Review News Digest
- Residency Research Network of South Texas (University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio)
- Resource and Referral Network
- Royal River Natural Foods
- Reducing Risk from Natural Hazards
- Reference Resolution for Natural Language Processing
- Rolls Royce Naval Marine Inc.
- Rallye des Routes du Nord Organisation (French: North Road Rally Organization)
- Redundant Residue Number System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Southern Regional Radon Training Center is offering a class that teaches homeowners about radon, mitigation and radon-resistant new construction.
Several states and local jurisdictions are either implementing or considering radon-resistant new construction requirements.