We employed the paralleling cone technique during the radiovisiography (RVG) procedure by using a custom made acrylic sensor holder along with the XCP positioning device to minimise dimensional distortion [Sanabe et al.
What does RVG stand for?
RVG stands for Radiovisiography
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVG
We have 29 other meanings of RVG in our Acronym Attic
- Right Ventricular Filling Rate (cardiology)
- Rubidium Vapor Frequency Reference
- Raritan Valley Flying School (Princeton, NJ)
- Right Ventricular Fibrillation Threshold
- Real-Valued Focused Time-Delay Neural Network
- Rift Valley Fever Virus
- Right Ventricular Free Wall
- Right Ventricular Free Wall Diameter
- Right Ventricular Free-Wall Disconnection (cardiology)
- Radionuclide Ventriculogram (cardiology)
- Random Vector Generation
- Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (German)
- Reina Valera Gomez Bible (Spanish)
- Relative Value Guide
- Relative Value of Growth
- Residual Value Guarantee
- Roundhead vs Goose 8 Ball Classic
- Regeling Verbranden Gevaarlijke Afvalstoffen (Dutch: Hazardous Waste Incineration Regulations)
- Rivermead Visual Gait Assessment (neurology study)
- Rondout Valley Growers Association (Stone Ridge, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of this upgrade, the dental school will become an automated dental `school of the future' utilizing computerized digital X-rays, computerized patient charting, radiovisiography and intra oral cameras.
Workstations in the system will have the capability to provide computer driven dental charting, restorative and perio-charting, intra-oral camera capability and radiovisiography (x-rays).