Among the topics are fundamentals of aquatic chemistry relevant to radionuclide behavior in the environment, aquatic chemistry of long-lived mobile fission and activation products in the context of deep geological disposal, the impact of microorganisms on radionuclides in contaminated environments and waste materials, hydrogeological features relevant to radionuclide migration in the natural environment, the impact of colloidal transport on radionuclide migration, and radionuclide transfer processes in the biosphere.
What does RNM stand for?
RNM stands for Radionuclide Migration
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RNM
We have 41 other meanings of RNM in our Acronym Attic
- Redmond North Little League (Washington)
- Richland National Little League (Richland, WA)
- Royal Netherlands Navy (also seen as RNN)
- Royal Naval Liaison Officer (US and UK)
- Retail Net Lease Properties, Inc. (El Segundo, CA)
- Royal Naval Logistics School (UK; now Defence Maritime Logistics School)
- Report Not Later Than
- Report Not Later Than Date
- Radiated Noise Monitoring Manual
- Radio Narbonne Méditérranée (French radio station)
- Radiosity Normal Map
- Recurrent Network Model (neural networks)
- Red Nacional de Metrologia (Spanish: National Metrology Network; Chile)
- Regional Negotiating Machinery (Caribbean)
- Remote Network Management (various companies)
- Remote Neural Monitoring (alleged NSA technology)
- Republican Noise Machine
- Réseau National de Mesures de la Radioactivité de l'Environnement (French: National Network for Measurement of Radioactivity in the Environment)
- Reserve Not Met (auctions)
- Rhythm New Media (mobile video provider; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therefore the heat transport impact on the radionuclide migration was evaluated (Generic safety.
Other topics include waste loading of actinide chloride surrogates in an iron phosphate glass, repassivation potential of alloy 22 in sodium and calcium chloride brines, modeling of radionuclide migration through fractured rock, and the stability of cubic zirconia in a granitic system under high pressure and temperature.
It shows scientific information from numerous sites and applies robust analytical methods to improve the understanding of radionuclide migration and evolution of sites for deep geological disposal.