Others working to find common ground included representatives of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, the Certification Board for Radiology Practitioner Assistants, National Society of Radiology Practitioner Assistants and the American College of Radiology.
What does RPA stand for?
RPA stands for Radiology Practitioner Assistant (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPA
We have 328 other meanings of RPA in our Acronym Attic
- Rokit Powered 6
- Rokit Powered 8 (studio reference monitor)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa 9 (human gene)
- Radar Propagation Analysis
- Radiant Panel Association
- Radiation Protection Act of 1965
- Radiation Protection Adviser
- Radical Philosophy Association
- Radio Pays d'Aurillac (French radio station)
- Radio Publique Africaine (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To the Editor: We would like to tell your readers about the emerging role that radiology practitioner assistants (RPAs) can play in improving productivity and patient satisfaction in diagnostic radiology.
Scope of practice for the radiology practitioner assistant, ASRT National Educational Consensus reports of 1995 and 1996.