Siegel, who serves on the medical advisory board and has a small equity interest in Radiology Corporation of America, which is a national provider of mobile PET/CT services.
What does RCOA stand for?
RCOA stands for Radiology Corporation of America (est. 1999; medical imaging services)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of RCOAOther Resources:
We have 22 other definitions for RCOA in our Acronym Attic
- Rifle Combat Optic (US DoD Marine Corps)
- Rifle Company
- Risk & Control Officer (various companies)
- Risks, Challenges and Opportunities
- River Cow Orchestra (Kansas City, MO)
- Rockford Community Orchestra (Rockford, MI)
- Royal College of Organists (UK)
- Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
- Rugby Club Orléans (French rugby club)
- Racing Club Olympique Agathois (French soccer club; est. 1904)
- Recommended Course of Action
- Redertainment Corporation of America (business website)
- Regional Care-Of Address
- Rock Creek Owners' Association (homeowners' association; Gainesville, FL)
- Root Cause Outage Analysis
- Royal College of Anaesthetists (est. 1948; UK)
- Roomsch Catholijk Oude Armen Kantoor (Dutch: Ancient Roman Catholic Arms Office; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Randolph County Office Building (North Carolina)
- Red Curtain of Blood
- Richards College of Business (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wallace, who is a licensed certified public accountant, was previously Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Radiology Corporation of America and as Assistant Chief Accountant for the Division of Enforcement of the U.
Prior to joining Purple Beverage Company, Wallace, a licensed certified public accountant, served as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Radiology Corporation of America, where he managed all aspects of the company's finance, accounting, treasury and information technology functions.