Evidence for treatment of pelvic girdle pain is discussed, and includes exercises, manipulation and mobilisation, massage, pelvic belts, acupuncture, pharmacology, SIJ injections, radiofrequency denervation, and surgery.
What does RFD stand for?
RFD stands for Radiofrequency Denervation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RFD
We have 93 other meanings of RFD in our Acronym Attic
- Richland Federal Credit Union (various locations)
- Riegelwood Federal Credit Union (Riegelwood, NC)
- Rockwell Federal Credit Union
- Rogue Federal Credit Union (Oregon)
- Research Foundation of the City University of New York
- Radio Frequency Coverage Volume
- Radio Firing Device
- Radio for Development (UK)
- Radio Frequency Detector (various companies)
- Radio Frequency Distribution
- Ramadan Food Drive (Toronto, Canada)
- Rapid Fielding Directorate (US DoD)
- Rassemblement des Forces Démocratiques (Rally of Democratic Forces, Mauritania)
- Rate of Force Development (biomechanics & kinesiology)
- Razorfen Downs (World of Warcraft game)
- Ready for Decision (various locations)
- Ready For Deployment
- Rear Flank Downdraft (meteorology)
- Reason for Decision
- Reason for Default (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pulsed radiofrequency denervation for the treatment of sacroiliac joint syndrome.
State-of-the-art fluoroscopy suites serve as the setting for epidural nerve blocks, discography, vertebroplasty, radiofrequency denervation, spinal cord stimulation trials and other innovative procedures which had previously been performed in a hospital setting.