The WRC and Radiocommunication Assembly 2007 adopted a number of resolutions on studies related to remote sensing, which is a vital component in the science of climate change.
What does RA stand for?
RA stands for Radiocommunication Assembly
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of RA
We have 122 other meanings of RA in our Acronym Attic
- Postal Tax Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rabbinical Assembly
- Radar Altimeter
- Radial Artery
- Radiallahu Anhu (companions of Prophet Mohammed)
- Radio Access
- Radio Altimeter
- Radio Australia
- Radio Authority (UK)
- Radiocommunication Act
- Radiocommunications Agency (within DTI)
- Radiographic Absorptiometry (bone density calculation using a hand X-ray and a small metal wedge)
- Radiological Assessment
- Radiology Assembly of Medical Group Management Association
- Rain (aviation meteorology)
- Rainforest Alliance
- Ram-Air (General Motors)
- Ramblers Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference will take place from May 8 to June 2 following the ITU's Radiocommunication Assembly on May 1-5 in Istanbul, which is designed to set next-generation cellular phone global standards.
He was also the deputy head of the Japanese delegation for both the Radiocommunication Assembly in 2007 (RA-07) and the World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly in 2008 (WTSA-08) of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).