17, 18) The radioallergosorbent test (RAST) that detects specific IgE antibodies in human serum was developed.
What does RAST stand for?
RAST stands for Radioallergosorbent Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAST
We have 34 other meanings of RAST in our Acronym Attic
- Restricted Active Space State Interaction
- Radiation Safety and Security Infrastructure Appraisal (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Receptor Activated Solely by Synthetic Ligands (biochemistry)
- Reference Association of South Suburban Libraries (Illinois)
- Robotics and Spatial Systems Laboratory
- rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc (newsgroup)
- Republica Autonoma Sovietica Socialista Moldoveneasca (The Moldovan Soviet Socialist Republic)
- Rapid Prototyping of Applications-Specific Signal Processing
- Reliable Advanced Solid State Phased Array Radar
- Radio Standardization
- Rapid Annotation using Subsystem Technology (genomes)
- Rec.arts.sf.tv (Usenet newsgroup)
- Receive and Send Terminal
- Recent Advances in Space Technologies (conference)
- Recovery, Assist, Securing & Traversing
- Residential Asset Securitization Trust
- Runtime Application Self-Protection (security)
- Radiant Special Test Apparatus
- Radish Assimilation in Spaceflight Testbed Atmospheres (US NASA)
- Relative Spectral Technique
Samples in periodicals archive:
ilac ve supheli besin oykusu olmayan, besin ve respiratuar alerjenlere karsi serumda radioallergosorbent test (RAST) ile spesifik Ig E'leri (-) olan, tam kan sayimi, sedimentasyon, idrar analizi, ardisik 3 kez gaytada parazit incelemesi, hepatit serolojisi, akciger grafisi, sinus grafisi ile kulak burun bogaz ve dis konsultasyonu sonucu lokal veya sistemik enfeksiyon odagi tesbit edilemeyen hastalar calismaya dahil edildi.
He and his colleagues rely on skin prick testing and radioallergosorbent tests for meats, grains, eggs, and a limited number of the other major food antigens in constructing individualized elimination diets.
Therefore, allergy skin testing and in vitro testing for IgE by the radioallergosorbent test are used to confirm the clinical suspicion of allergic triggers obtained by history, not for diagnosis.
Allergy testing can also be done via a blood test known as the radioallergosorbent test.
They are from a 4-year-old girl with negative results for a radioallergosorbent test (BAST) for pollen, from a 6-yearold boy with an acute mycoplasma infection, and from a 17-year-old girl with a growth problem.
200 87081 Bacteria Culture Screen 35 87081 Bacteria Culture Screen 35 87081 Bacteria Culture Screen 35 87081 Bacteria Culture Screen 90 86421 Radioallergosorbent Test 30 87081 Bacteria Culture Screen 35 90784 Injection (IV) 120 Claim total $1,496 The services listed here were suspended by AUR for both frequency and inappropriateness.
Some physicians prefer to use a blood test called the radioallergosorbent test, or RAST, to diagnose food allergies.