The UK Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA) pleaded guilty to four charges under the Radioactive Substances Act 1960.
What does RSA60 stand for?
RSA60 stands for Radioactive Substances Act 1960 (United Kingdom)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Royal Signals Association (UK)
- Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce
- Royal Society of the Arts
- Runway Safety Area
- Rural Service Area
- Rural Statistical Area
- Russian Space Agency
- Santa Rosa, La Pampa, Argentina (Airport Code)
- Royal Society of the Arts/Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (formerly Teaching English as a Foreign Language, TEFL)
- Resynchronize Acknowledge Presentation Protocol Data Unit (also abbreviated RSAPPDU)
- Refugee Status Appeals Authority (New Zealand)
- Regional Substance Abuse Authority (Idaho, USA)
- Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics (Australian National University)
- Royal Society for Asian Affairs (UK)
- Runs Saved Above Average (arcane baseball stat)
- Runway Safety Airport Assessment
- Russian State Archive of Ancient Acts
- Royal Saudi Arabian Air Force
- Rybinsk State Academy of Aviation Technology (Rybinsk, Russia)
- Radio St Austell Bay
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UK Atomic Energy Authority pleaded guilty to four charges under the Radioactive Substances Act 1960.
An investigation by the Scottish Environmental Protection Agency has resulted in four charges under the Radioactive Substances Act 1960.