Summary: New Arab Advisors Group's research revealed that 338 local FM radio stations broadcast in 18 Arab countries, by July 2009.
What does RADSTA stand for?
RADSTA stands for Radio Station
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Reynolds Adolescent Depression Scale
- Risk Assessment at Disposal of Systems
- Rockwell Automation Drive Systems
- Radioactive Sampling
- Radar System Simulation Model
- Rate Adaptive Digital Subscriber Line
- Requirements Analysis Decision Support System
- Resource Analysis Decision Support
- Risk Assessment Decision Support System
- Radioactive Waste Storage Act
- Radar and Automatic Detection and Tracking
- Rapid Antigen Detection Test
- Royal Albert Dock Trust (youth rowing program; London, England, UK)
- Requirements, Analysis and Design Technical Architecture Group
- Radioactive Material Transportation
- Rabbit Anti-Dog Thymocyte Serum
- Radar Avionics Depot Test Station
- Radioactive Acid Digestion Test Unit
- Radar Analysis and Development Unit (weather radar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reasons for being involved with the radio station became much more meaningful.
Fahy said the company would like The Fish to reach more listeners, but that is an unlikely scenario especially when the average radio station in Los Angeles costs about $300 million.
Richard Buckley, chairman and chief executive officer of Buckley Broadcast Group commented, "WOR Radio 710 is a leading talk radio station in the country and we have always been on the cutting edge of broadcasting technology.
Locally, the deal brings together Clear Channel-owned Los Angeles radio stations KIIS-FM (top 40), KACD-FM (urban contemporary) and KXTA-AM (sports talk) with SFX's Avalon Attractions concert promotion business and its Irvine Meadows Ampitheatre venue.
NYSE:CCU): --Local Advertisers Will Get Top Priority in Search Results Clear Channel Radio's Online unit today announced it has chosen Google as its exclusive search partner for its network of more than 1,100 radio station Web sites.
Noble The New York Times If she bought the parts for a transmitter, the mysterious caller wanted to know, could she use them to build a mobile radio station in the heart of Mexico City?
At the RAB show, iSeeRadio will also give attendees a sneak peek at upcoming developments in the company's proprietary technology that will allow radio station clusters to even further customize iSeeRadio's advertising tools to reach specific audiences.