Falcon II HF radios have also achieved success in more than 100 countries around the world and have become the standard for the UK Ministry of Defence HF radio standardization program and for many NATO and coalition partners.
What does RAST stand for?
RAST stands for Radio Standardization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAST
We have 34 other meanings of RAST in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Alliance Summer Science Institute (New Mexico)
- Restricted Active Space State Interaction
- Radiation Safety and Security Infrastructure Appraisal (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Receptor Activated Solely by Synthetic Ligands (biochemistry)
- Reference Association of South Suburban Libraries (Illinois)
- Robotics and Spatial Systems Laboratory
- rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc (newsgroup)
- Republica Autonoma Sovietica Socialista Moldoveneasca (The Moldovan Soviet Socialist Republic)
- Rapid Prototyping of Applications-Specific Signal Processing
- Reliable Advanced Solid State Phased Array Radar
- Radioallergosorbent Test
- Rapid Annotation using Subsystem Technology (genomes)
- Rec.arts.sf.tv (Usenet newsgroup)
- Receive and Send Terminal
- Recent Advances in Space Technologies (conference)
- Recovery, Assist, Securing & Traversing
- Residential Asset Securitization Trust
- Runtime Application Self-Protection (security)
- Radiant Special Test Apparatus
- Radish Assimilation in Spaceflight Testbed Atmospheres (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TIA also participates with colleagues worldwide in Global Standard Collaboration and Radio Standardization (GSC/RAST) activities.
The report also reflects contributions of such international organizations as ETSI and ITU to the 60 GHz radio standardization process.