Marconi old link Ricky, of Frankwell Close, Tywyn, Gwynedd attended the examination at the Colwyn Bay headquarters of the North Wales Amateur Radio Society, held under the auspices of the Radio Society of Great Britain and Government communications regulator Ofcom.
What does RSGB stand for?
RSGB stands for Radio Society of Great Britain
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSGB
We have 2 other meanings of RSGB in our Acronym Attic
- Road Speed Governor
- Rockstar Games, Inc
- Roland Systems Group (Bellingham, WA)
- Rotary Spark Gap (high voltage electric device)
- Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden
- Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity
- Research Support Grant Agreement (International Development Research Centre; Canada)
- Rick Smith Golf Academy (Naples, FL)
- Rural Science Graduates Association (est. 1977; Australia)
- Remote Sensing and Geospatial Analysis (Seattle, WA)
- Reform Synagogues of Great Britain
- Research Surveys of Great Britain (Arts Council England; UK)
- Runescape General Board
- Russian Soviet Government Bureau
- Radlett Society & Green Belt Association
- Riddhi Siddhi Gluco Biols, Ltd. (India)
- Royal Selangor Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Royal Springs Golf Course (Srinagar, India)
- Royal St. George's College (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The regulator issued a consultation in March, and there haven't been a lot of changes since then despite robust responses from the Radio Society of Great Britain and concerned individuals.
Radio amateurs are still using Morse code worldwide," says Carlos Eavis, amateur radio manager at the Radio Society of Great Britain.
With the assistance of three companions, Mr Jones is operating his transmitting station GW60K on the summit of Snowdon in connection with a series of special tests organised by the Radio Society of Great Britain.
:Radio amateurs must have a licence which can only be obtained by passing a radio communications exam, administered by the Radio Society of Great Britain (RSGB)on behalf of the communications watchdog OFCOM.