Indra has been awarded two new contracts to supply radio navigation systems (DVOR and DME) to the air navigation services supplier Airservices Australia.
What does RADNAV stand for?
RADNAV stands for Radio Navigation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Rear Admiral Upper Half (USCG, USNR, USN)
- Regional Acid Decomposition Model
- Regional Acid Deposition Model
- Relational Administration (job title)
- Risk Analysis and Decision Making
- Remote Alarm Display Map (Alcatel)
- Rear Admiral (Navy rank)
- Radiation/Radiological Monitoring
- Right Aortic Depressor Nerve (cardiology)
- Radar Bulletin (US Navy)
- Report Missing Account Radio Failure
- Rotten Apples Do Not Taste Yummy
- Regional Anti-Doping Organization (various locations)
- Regional Arts Development Officer (Australia)
- Reserve Active Duty Obligation (US Navy)
- Riverside Avondale Development Organization (Florida)
- Regional Air Defence Operations Center
- Research And Development Objectives Document
- Radar Dome
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Russia, has been selected to provide the wireless communications component in an on-board radio navigation and telemetry system for mobile mining equipment at Vostochny mine of Eurasian Energy Corp in Kazakhstan.
New DVOR/DME radio navigation beacons will be built on the second plot.
EU transport Commissioner Loyola de Palacio said: "This will allow all users to use, in a complementary way, both systems with the same receiver: it creates indeed the world standard of radio navigation by satellite.
This 15th publication elucidates on piloting, current sailing methods, radio navigation.
Sample volumes would be controlled with a measured hopper with positioning by a combination of Radio navigation, GPS and Navtex systems.
ILS is a course-forming radio navigation aid that supports the safe and efficient movement of air traffic into and out of the airport, by guiding pilots to the runway during low visibility and bad weather conditions.
Officials also chopped a US education attache post in Paris, obsolete long-range radio navigation systems, payments to states to clean up abandoned mines and an early child education program.