Simply put, with IS&S, PC-12 owners get all the essential instrumentation required by the FAA, such as TCAS, TAWS, and RVSM, as well as digital flat-panel representations of Primary Flight Display (PFD) components--attitude direction indicator (ADI), horizontal situation indicator (HSI), altimeter, airspeed indicator, vertical speed indicator, and radio magnetic indicator.
What does RMI stand for?
RMI stands for Radio Magnetic Indicator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RMI
We have 163 other meanings of RMI in our Acronym Attic
- Rolling Meadows High School (Illinois)
- Roy Miller High School (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Ronald McDonald House Southern Alberta (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Regional Mental Health Strategic Plan
- Regional Municipality of Hamilton-Wentworth (Ontario, Canada; municipal government)
- Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Rack Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
- Rack Mount Instrument (JTAG Technologies)
- Radar Mile
- Radiation Monitoring Instructions
- Railway Mechanics Institute (various organizations)
- Raw Materials Index
- Reactive Metals Inc.
- Réalisations Médicales et Industrielles (French: Medical and Industrial Achievements)
- Receiving Module Identification
- Records Management Initiative (US National Archives)
- Regional Median Income (various locations)
- Regis McKenna, Inc. (California)
- Registered Mold Inspector
- Rehabilitation Management Inc. (Canada)