The latest Radio Joint Audience Research figures also recorded 5.
What does RAJAR stand for?
RAJAR stands for Radio Joint Audience Research (formerly JICRAR in the UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Regroupement Action Jeunesse (French: Youth Action Coalition; Canada)
- Réseau Active Job (French job network)
- Réseau Animation Jeunes (French: Youth Entertainment Network)
- Rhône-Alpes Jazz (French jazz organization)
- Ring-Around Jammer (electronic warfare and counter-measures)
- Romeo and Juliet
- Runaway Juvenile
- Reflexology Association of Japan
- Resource-Adaptive Java Agent
- Radar Jamming
- Réseau pour l'Autonomie des Femmes Immigrées et Réfugiées (French: Network for Autonomy of Immigrant and Refugee Women)
- Russian-American Journalism Institute (Rostov State University and New York University)
- Ryu Aikido Jodo Iaido
- Range Application Joint Program Office
- Rajdhani Unnayan Kartripakkha (Capital Development Authority)
- Marrakech, Morocco - Menara (Airport Code)
- Rabbi Aharon Kotler (founder of Bais Medrash Gevoha in Lakewood, New Jersey)
- Radio Receiver (US Navy)
- Raising Arizona Kids (magazine)
- Random Acts of Kindness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Radio Joint Audience Research is the main source of listener research for UK radio stations, The presenter added: "Confirmed today as the biggest radio show in the country - the latest radio figures are just out.
The latest Radio Joint Audience Research (RAJAR) reveals the station gets 49,000 listeners a week, with a listener reach of 3%.
According to Radio Joint Audience Research (RAJAR), a group dedicated to measuring radio audiences in the UK, podcast listening increased 40-percent, to 2.
Bosses at the city-based commercial radio station were celebrating today after statistics by Radio Joint Audience Research revealed a 5.
TWG, which is taking over Tyneside- based radio group Forever Broadcasting, said its flagship station talkSPORT had three times more listeners than estimated by the Radio Joint Audience Research (Rajar), according to papers filed with the High Court.
The station now boasts a weekly audience of 119,000 according to the latest Radio Joint Audience Research (RAJAR) statistics.
Radio Joint Audience Research says North Tyneside based Galaxy has a weekly audience of 574,000 adults, 17,000 more than last year.