Terry Gou, Hon Hai Group's chairman, said that Hon Hai Precision has strong know-how of manufacturing and baseband devices, Cybertan is noted for its software and related market applications, and MTI boasts its consummate capability on radio frequency units and amplifiers for base stations.
What does RFU stand for?
RFU stands for Radio Frequency Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RFU
We have 43 other meanings of RFU in our Acronym Attic
- Reach for the Top (trivia organization, Canada)
- Rocket from the Tombs (band)
- Regional Food Technology Transfer Centre (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food; UK)
- Radio Frequency Test Target Generator
- Road Fuel Testing Unit (various nations)
- Radio, Film and Television
- Run for the Wall (annual POW/MIA motorcycle ride)
- Regimental Field Training Exercise
- Radical Fundamentalist Unit (US FBI)
- Reach for Unbleached (Canada; est. 1991)
- Ready For Use
- Reason for Update (electronic document processing)
- Reconfigurable Functional Unit
- Relative Fluorescence Units
- Remote Fan Unit
- Remote Firmware Update (firmware)
- Remote Focusing Unit (to focus robotic lighting instruments on stage)
- Request for Update
- Réserve Facilement Utilisable (French: Readily Available Reserve)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The licensed production work scope includes all of the hardware in line- replaceable unit kits consisting of line-replaceable modules, shop-replaceable units, cables and chassis for final assembly and test of the mast-mounted assembly, programmable signal processor and low-power radio frequency units by MELCO.
The digital segment is really growing," especially wireless, radio frequency units, agreed Behler.
The square integrated antenna and radio frequency unit offers an attractive alternative to horn and parabolic antennas found in traditional microwave radio offerings.
4m), outdoor radio frequency unit (ODU), a compact indoor unit (IDU) for interface with the video room equipment and coder-decoder, (codec), and a PC-based indoor system controller.
Through a hand held radio frequency unit, customers can write end-user information -- such as a unit's serial number, model number, processor speed or memory -- and software requirements on a system EEPROM while the ThinkPad is still in its carton.
The change in earnings reflects costs associated with the introduction of a new generation of network controllers and radio frequency units, the start-up of a German sales subsidiary, and a sales and marketing organization that was otherwise stable as compared with the fourth quarter of 1992, but had been expanded as compared to the 1992 first quarter.
Extensive network management solutions (SNMP and TBOS) that increase network availability and reduce service downtime --Frequency independent Digital Interface Unit (DIU) and data rate independent Radio Frequency Unit (RFU) deliver commonality across full band portfolio and simplify upgrades --A frequency agile transmitter and receiver can be tuned over a wide frequency range --4FSK modulation for maximum system gain --Single coaxial cable joining DIU/RFU (1,000ft/300m separation) --Triple Forward Error Correction detects and corrects errors created by transmission over microwave path --Errorless receiver switch in protected operation --Extensive performance monitoring including G.