Years ago, radio frequency spectrum management was done with mechanical slide rules, formulas, best guesses, rules of thumb and hours or sometimes days of labor to predict characteristics of the electromagnetic environment.
What does RFSM stand for?
RFSM stands for Radio Frequency Spectrum Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RFSM
We have 6 other meanings of RFSM in our Acronym Attic
- Retail Financial Services Ireland (banking)
- Richmond Fellowship Society India (est. 1986)
- Rochester Federal Subcontracting Initiative (New York; est. 2003)
- Rust Federal Services, Inc.
- Regional Forensic Science Laboratory (various governments)
- Renewable Fuel Supply Limited (UK)
- Riksfoerbundet Foer Sexuellt Likaberaettigande (Swedish: National Association for Sexual Equality; Stockholm, Sweden)
- Riksförbundet För Sexuellt Likaberättigande (Sweden)
- Roins Financial Services Limited (Toronto, Canada)
- Roleplaying Football Simulation League
- Reduced Finite State Machine (computing)
- Regional Financial Service Manager
- Regular Finite State Machine (computation)
- Reparation Fondation Structure Montreal (French: Montreal Structure Repair Foundation; Montreal, Canada)
- Restaurant and Food Service Management
- Rich Fork Student Ministry
- Rotary Foundation Sustaining Member
- Rat Sciatic Nerve (library)
- REALTORS For Safe Neighborhoods
- Rust Federal Services Inc., Northwest Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
For this year, INDOTEL plans to procure: (a) technical assistance to prepare regulations: tariff and costs of telecom services, and competition policy; (b) technical assistance to conduct demand studies for telecom services in rural and low-income urban areas; (c) technical assistance for the design of e-health, and e-education programs; (d) training of regulatory entity staff; (e) a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution for the whole entity; and (f) a radio frequency spectrum management and monitoring system.
The topics of the conference have been designed to converse on the most pertinent challenges facing the industry at the current time especially the radio frequency spectrum management.