RMI) operates from its Stow, Massachusetts headquarters and is the industry leader, developer and manufacturer of Radio Frequency Microelectromechanical Systems (RF MEMS), including microswitches, phase shifters and antenna products.
What does RF-MEMS stand for?
RF-MEMS stands for Radio Frequency Microelectromechanical System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Radio Frequency-Automatic Identification Technology
- Recirculating Follicular B Cells
- Radio-Frequency Complementary Metal-Oxide Semi-Conductor
- Radio-Frequency Digital-To-Analog Converter (electrical engineering)
- Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Environment (US Army)
- Radio Frequency Free Electron Laser
- Rapid freezing and freeze substitution
- Radio Frequency In-Transit Visibility
- Radio-Frequency Low Noise Amplifier
- Radio Frequency - Phase-Modulated
- Radio Frequency Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Radio-Frequency Pulse-Width Modulation
- Radio-Frequency System-on-a-Chip (semiconductors)
- Radio Frequency Ultra-Wideband
- Radio Frequency / Automated Identification Technology
- Radio Frequency / Data Communication
- Rapid Fire/Dual Purpose
- Radio Frequency/Electromagnetic Pulse Intelligence (US DoD)
- Radio Frequency Identification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RF MEMS switch was developed using radio frequency microelectromechanical systems (RF MEMS), one of the most exciting technological advancements in radio technology since the transistor.