one of the manufacturers of Electronic components is all set to introduce the world's smallest HF-band Radio Frequency Identification tag, simply 3.
What does RFIT stand for?
RFIT stands for Radio Frequency Identification Tag
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RFIT
We have 1 other meaning of RFIT in our Acronym Attic
- Rating Form of Imflammatory Bowel Disease Patient Concerns (patient-reported questionnaire)
- Real Finite Impulse Response
- Radio Frequency Interface Subsystem/System
- Rain Forest International School (Yaounde, Cameroon)
- Reading-Fleming Intermediate School (Flemington, NJ)
- Rear Facing Infant Seat
- Remote Frequency Indicator Selector
- Repeated Flexion in Standing (therapy)
- RWS/Fire-Control Interface Software
- Radio Frequency Isolation Self Test
- Radio Frequency Identification Technologies
- Radio Frequency Information Technology
- Radio-Frequency Integration Technology
- Radio Frequency Interface Unit
- Recombinant Feline Immunodeficiency Virus
- Radio Free Jericho (CBS drama fan club)
- Radio Fréquence Jura (French radio station; Switzerland)
- Rainforest Foundation Japan
- Request for Judgment (Nomic; interactive gaming)
- Rewards for Justice (US State Department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MIKOH Corporation Limited (ASX:MIK), a leading supplier of tamper evident Radio Frequency Identification tags, has received two new orders from Thailand and India.
Some funding has gone into the purchase and testing of radio frequency identification tag readers at auction marts across the country.
Boeing and FedEx jointly have initiated a 120-day in-service evaluation of active radio frequency identification tags on some major airplane parts for a FedEx MD-10F.
The Intransit Visibility (ITV) server uses radio frequency identification tags to report the last known status and location of your shipment.
Passive radio frequency identification tags composed of a microchip holding an electronic product code and an antenna that receives a radio frequency signal are attached to a unit of supply, such as a pallet.
Be aware that technological requirements, such as radio frequency identification tags, may generate additional costs.
The Defense Department has issued a final rule requiring suppliers to use passive radio frequency identification tags on shipments to its distribution depots at Susquehanna, PA, and San Joaquin, CA.