The EFJohnson 5300 iRIM allows Zetron consoles direct or wireless control of 15 radio control functions of the EFJohnson 5300 Series radio, including: * Push-to-Talk * Monitor or Selective Squelch Disable * Selection of channels (15-max zone/channel/mode combinations) * Activation of additional features including: * Scan Enable/Disable * Radio Wide Scan Enable/Disable * Scan Temporary Delete * Encryption Enable/Disable * Talk-Around Enable/Disable * Display of PTT ID -- up to 65,535 contiguous IDs (with Alias if equipped with Integrator RD) * Display of Mobile Status -- up to 250 statuses (with Alias if equipped with Integrator RD) As part of its ongoing commitment to support P25, Zetron is also developing a direct connection between its console solutions and EFJohnson P25 systems.
What does RCF stand for?
RCF stands for Radio Control Function
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCF
We have 175 other meanings of RCF in our Acronym Attic
- Russian Chemical Engineering University
- Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women (India)
- Redwood Coast Energy Watch (Eureka, CA)
- Regional Center for Education & Work (St. Louis, MO)
- Reynolds Creek Experimental Watershed (Idaho)
- Rip Current Experiment
- Regionalne Centrum Edukacji Zawodowej (Polish: Regional Center for Vocational Education)
- Frozen Red Blood Cells
- Rabies Challenge Fund
- Rack Connection Field
- Radio Country Family (French Internet radio station)
- Radio-Cephalic Fistula
- Radiometric Calibration Facility
- Radios Chrétiennes Francophones (French: Francophone Christian Radio; radio station network)
- Railway Coach Factory (India)
- Raised-Cosine Filter
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Reader's Comment Form
- Rectangular Cavity Filter
- Recycled Cellulose Fiber
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SmartLink I-Network solution is unique because it enables true "radio system to radio system" interoperability without loss of network and radio control functions.
By integrating the radio control functions into one interoperable system, TACNET can improve inter-agency communication and accelerate emergency responses.