will give up an equity stake to a group of lenders led by Goldman Sachs for outright ownership of WCRB-FM and 85 percent of the rest of its stations, according to radio trade e-publication Radio Business Report.
What does RBR stand for?
RBR stands for Radio Business Report (magazine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBR
We have 70 other meanings of RBR in our Acronym Attic
- Rec.Boats.Paddle.Whitewater (online group)
- Régie du Batîment du Québec
- Request Block Queue (computing)
- Restricted Broadcast Query
- Rockin' Boppin' Queens (band)
- Regulamento Brasileiro de Qualidade Aeroespacial (Portuguese: Brazilian Aerospace Quality Regulation)
- Role-Based Query Access
- Risk-Based Quality Management
- Rectal Bleeding Quality of Life Scale (Chronic Radiation-induced Rectal Bleeding assessment)
- Radiation Belt Remediation (space technology)
- Rare Book Room (various organizations)
- Rec.bicycles.racing (USENET newsgroup)
- Receiver Buffer Register (assembly programming)
- Rechargeable Battery Review (buying guide)
- Red Bank Regional High School
- Red Bar Radio (radio program)
- Red Box Recorders (various locations)
- Red Bull Racing (Formula 1 motor racing team)
- Red Button Reset/Reboot (DirecTV satellite receiver)
- Refracted, Bottom Reflected
Samples in periodicals archive:
CNBC Radio Business Reports will be anchored by leading CNBC anchors and reporters.
It's not like TV,'' said Katy Bachman, editor in chief of Radio Business Report, a weekly trade newspaper.
NEW YORK -- NEGOCIOS BLOOMBERG, the only nationally syndicated Spanish language radio business report, has produced a ten-part series entitled, "Todo en familia" (All in the Family).
He has been a guest on National Public Radio's Morning Edition with Scott Horsley, National CBS-TV Evening News with Trish Regan, CBS Marketwatch TV with Ed Crane, Bloomberg on the Ball with Jerry Azar, Fox News Radio, The Today Show, Fox's The Big Story with John Gibson, Bloomberg TV's Small Business Report, and the WCBS Radio Business Report with Joe Connolly.
He has appeared on CBS Radio Business Report and Voice of America.
and Radio Business Report magazines have profiled Parenti.
The Radio Business Report estimates are based on recent stock prices and information from filings with the SEC and FCC.