But real media reform would encompass other measures: End suppression of microradio--"Diversity, localism and competition" could start by reversing the Radio Broadcasting Preservation Act.
What does RBPA stand for?
RBPA stands for Radio Broadcasting Preservation Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 4 other meanings of RBPA in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Black Preceptory (Loyal Orange Lodge Offshoot)
- Royal Blue Pearl (auto paint color)
- Royal Brunei Police (est. 1921)
- Rule Based Printing (SafeCom)
- Rule-Based Programming (computing)
- Retinoblastoma Binding Protein 1 (biochemistry)
- RNA-Binding Protein 1
- Retinoblastoma Binding Protein 2
- Retinol Binding Protein 3
- Retinol Binding Protein Gene
- Random Binary Phase Code
- Resolver Based Press Control (ISB Group; metalworking)
- Revised Behavior Problem Checklist (child psychology)
- Rice Bran Protein Concentrate
- Rice Business Plan Competition (Ric Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship; Rice University; Houston, TX)
- Redfield, Blonsky and Co. LLC (investment firm; Cranford, NJ)
- Red Barnet Partners Coordination Body (social activism; Bangladesh)
- Red Bank Police Department (Red Bank, NJ)
- Red Bluff Police Department (Red Bluff, California)
- Royal Bank Private Equity
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a direct blow to small rural communities, last week, the House of Representatives passed legislation, the Radio Broadcasting Preservation Act of 2000 (HR 3439), which would curtail a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) plan to provide low power radio licenses across the nation by issuing hundreds of new licenses.
for introducing the Radio Broadcasting Preservation Act of 1999 (H.