Land mobile radio systems operating in the 150-512 MHz radio bands using 25 kHz efficiency.
What does RB stand for?
RB stands for Radio Band
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RB
We have 76 other meanings of RB in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Adaptive Zoom for Assault Rifles
- Real Gas Axisymmetric Zero Incidence Blunt Body
- Range and Azimuth Only
- Radically Advanced Zero Operational Reliability But Looks Adequate To Dumb Endusers
- Base Resistance (transistors)
- Myredbook.com (social network website)
- Race Breed (automotive)
- Radar Beacon (aircraft navigation aid)
- Radiation Belt Mapper (Mission)
- Radiator Bending
Samples in periodicals archive:
rock radio bands try way too hard to achieve what seems to come to this band rather naturally.
The other cause is illegal transmissions by TV, radio links and networks such as security systems that are blasting into the precious radio band.
4 GHz radio band operating mode provides Wireless-N connections while maintaining support for existing 802.
After he quit leadership of the radio band, Domnérus spent the next two decades enthusiastically refining his solo skills and discovering up-and-coming players whenever he could.
TEXAS Radio Band are headlining a new mini tour which will feature some of Wales' innovative musicians.
Byline: John Williams WORKING at night, I often tune around the radio bands in the hope of finding interesting conversation.
During the series, viewers will hear music by Radio Luxembourg, Sibrydion, Eitha Tal Ffranco, Derwyddon Dr Gonzo, Swci Boscawen, Yr Ods and Texas Radio Band to name but a few.