CO: Radio Association Defending Airwave Rights, Inc.
What does RADAR stand for?
RADAR stands for Radio Association Defending Airwave Rights
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RADAR
We have 30 other meanings of RADAR in our Acronym Attic
- Radar Altitude
- Radar of the Amazon (radar mapping project)
- Remote Area Denial Artillery Munition
- Rapidly Deployed Anti-aircraft Missile System
- Radar Doppler Automatic Navigation
- Radome Antenna
- Radar Data Acquisition and Processing System
- Replacement Airborne Data Acquisition and Processing System
- Radical Arkansas
- Radio Assisted Detection and Ranging
- Radio Detection And Ranging
- Radio's All-Dimension Audience Research
- Random Access Digital Audio Recorder
- Rassembler, Diffuser Les Archives de Révolutionnaires (French: Collect and Disseminate the Revolutionary Archives)
- Rational Assessment of Drugs and Research (Australia)
- Reflective Agents with Distributed Adaptive Reasoning
- Regional Alcohol and Drug Awareness Resource
- Register of Australian Drug and Alcohol Research (Australia)
- Removing Aggressive Drivers and Road Rage
- Reseau Afro-Asiatique pour le Developpement de l'Aviculture Rurale
Samples in periodicals archive:
The petition was filed last week by the Ohio- based Radio Association Defending Airwave Rights, Inc.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is released by the Radio Association Defending Airwave Rights, Inc.
1, was one of the biggest wins ever for detector advocates, said Janice Lee, president of the Radio Association Defending Airwave Rights, Inc.