Visit Radio Advertising Bureau to learn more about the issues broadcasters and advertisers are facing as they adapt and change with market demands.
What does RAB stand for?
RAB stands for Radio Advertising Bureau
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAB
We have 119 other meanings of RAB in our Acronym Attic
- Rural, Agricultural and Allied Workers
- Radio Amateur Association of West Greece (Agrinio, Greece)
- Radar Altimeter and Altitude Warning System
- Ranger Anti-armor/Assault Weapon System
- Researchers, Academicians and Allied Workers Union (Tanzania)
- Real Academia Alfonso X
- Postal Tax Semipostal (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rabaul, Papua New Guinea - Lakunai (Airport Code)
- Rabobank (Tour de France cycling sponsor)
- Radio Access Bearer
- Radio Aomori Broadcasting (Japan)
- Radio Receiver (high frequency; US Navy)
- RAID Advisory Board
- Random Access Burst
- Range and Bearing
- Rapid Action Battalion (Bangladesh)
- Rectangular Array Beamformer
- Recycling Advisory Board (various locations)
- Red, Amber and Black (Bradford Bulls Rugby League fans forum)
- Regional Accountability Bureau (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The research, which was based on interviews with more than 1,000 people, was commissioned by the Radio Advertising Bureau in a bid to establish whether media influenced the way people feel.
He is a past president of the Arkansas Broadcasters Association, a past president of the National Association of State Radio Networks, a former chairman of the CBS Radio Affiliates Association and a former member of the Radio Advertising Bureau board of directors.
source Radio Advertising Bureau UK 2007) IF you listened to commercial radio anywhere in the UK today, chances are you'll have heard a Get Carter Production.
One template is the Radio Advertising Bureau, set up and funded by commercial radio stations in the 1980s, to promote better understanding of radio advertising, and which Mr Bagley was instrumental in founding CAPTION(S): David Bagley, managing director of David Bagley Media
The success of Ginsters 'Real Honest Food' advertising campaign was highlighted when the company was awarded three of The Grocer Gramia Awards and two of the Radio Advertising Bureau Aerial Awards.
8 billion, according to the Radio Advertising Bureau, this year's growth rate is expected to slow to around 9 percent.
Royal has gone after the segment because it's a large market with $32 billion in retail sales, including $880 million in household appliance sales, according to the Radio Advertising Bureau.