Under the direction of the Radio Ad Effectiveness Lab (RAEL), and its Research Committee that includes advertisers and agencies, three empirical consumer studies have already been released.
What does RAEL stand for?
RAEL stands for Radio Ad Effectiveness Lab
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAEL
- Radio Assignment Electronic Data Dissemination Format
- Rochester Area Economic Development, Inc. (Minnesota)
- Rhônalpénergie-Environnement (French: Rhone-Alpes Energy and Environment)
- Rifiuti Apparecchiature Elettriche ed Elettroniche (Italian: Electric and Electronic Equipment Waste)
- Russian Association for Engineering Education (Moscow, Russia)
- Rapid Response Air Expeditionary Force (US Air Force)
- Regional Area Ejection Fraction
- Romanian-American Enterprise Fund
- Recent Advances in Exploration Geophysics (conference)
- Royal Albert Edward Infirmary (Wrightington,Wigan & Leigh NHS Trust)
- Renewable and Appropriate Energy Laboratory (University of California, Berkeley)
- Radioactive Air Emission Management
- Refractory Anemia with Excess of Myeloblasts
- Royal Australian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- Range and Angle Encoder Modification
- Radiological Air Emissions Management Program
- Remote Areas Emergency Medicine and Survival (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Resource Allocation and Execution Management Services
- Regional Adult Education Network (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Published September 2006 by the Radio Ad Effectiveness Lab
It's all about making personal, emotional connections with radio listeners, suggests a 2004 study titled, Personal Relevance, Personal Connections: How Radio Ads Affect Consumers, conducted by Wirthlin Worldwide for the Radio Ad Effectiveness Lab, a radio industry funded independent organization.