25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile World Congress 2013 News Highlights: * Scalable small cell development platform for multiple radio access technology networks * Enables OEMs to easily and cost-effectively design platforms for a range of deployment options * Modular, highly integrated design Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a global innovation leader in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications, today announced a scalable small cell development platform for multiple radio access technology (RAT).
What does RAT stand for?
RAT stands for Radio Access Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAT
We have 138 other meanings of RAT in our Acronym Attic
- Reversed Autogenous Saphenous Vein (vascular surgery)
- Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria (Australia)
- Ruptured Aneurysm of Sinus of Valsalva
- Realtors Association of Southwest Wisconsin
- Relativistic Augmented Spherical Wave Method
- Restaurant Association of the State of Washington
- Run-Time Adaptive Sliding-Window (algorithms)
- Road and Street Works Act (UK)
- Royal Agricultural Society of Western Australia
- Race Against Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) LTE-Advanced is an advanced radio access technology based on the 3GPP's LTE standard.
This study covers six vendors that provide LTE solutions, which is the key radio access technology around which future network architectures will be built.
Nokia Siemens Networks is well positioned to transition its leadership in 3G into long-term success in LTE throughout the network from the core IMS system it is building for Verizon Wireless to the Radio Access technology it is supplying with partner Panasonic to NTT DoCoMo in Japan.
5 million incurred through its decision to abandon fixed radio access technology.
Under the transaction, Alcatel intends to acquire Nortel's UMTS radio access technology and product portfolio, associated patents and tangible assets as well as customer contracts.
Harris Stratex to deploy fixed and mobile network capabilities built around Telsima's radio access technology as part of a new WiMAX initiative RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.
RAN Infrastructure Market on Upswing but LTE Vendors Look for Differentiators to Address Future Capacity Crunch MONTREAL & SEATTLE -- New radio access technology and additional spectrum alone will not provide sufficient additional mobile capacity according to the second issue of the 4Ggear[TM] Quarterly Report on 4G Infrastructure trend s.