4ipnet EAP 220 supports speeds up to 300Mbps and is the most cost effective dual band dual radio access points among the 4ipnet AP product line.
What does RAP stand for?
RAP stands for Radio Access Point
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RAP
We have 593 other meanings of RAP in our Acronym Attic
- Rolling About on the Floor and Laughing My Ass Off
- Rolling Around on the Floor Laughing
- Rolling All Over The Floor Laughing My Ass Off
- Roll All Over the Floor Laughing Out Loud
- Red All Over the Land (Liverpool fanzine and website)
- Royal Australasian Ornithologists Union
- Random Acts of Violence (video game slang)
- Rescue Angels on Wheels (pet rescue organization)
- Race Awareness Program (Mount Diablo Peace Center)
- Radar Aiming Point
- Radio Access Protocol (Research In Motion Limited)
- Radio and Production
- Radiological Assistance Program (US DOE)
- Radon Action Program
- Raising Academic Performance (various organizations)
- Raising Attainment Plan (education)
- Random Acts of Poetry (various locations)
- Random Amplified Polymorphic (DNA)
- Ranged Attack Power (gaming)
- Rapid Access Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the company, at each of the stations AlanDick engineers performed site surveys, deciding on locations for the WiFi radio access point equipment and central communications equipment.
The BlueSecure intrusion-protection system includes a server application (BlueSecure Server) that provides WLAN administrators with an intuitive management interface to view all user activities, neighboring wireless LANs, rogue or unauthorized radio access points (AP), outside threats posed by war driving, and advanced correlation to detect wireless attacks.
11-compliant WLAN solution in a convenient all-in-one package consisting of a WLAN Switch and four UltraThin(TM) Dual Radio Access Points (APs).
In addition to the ORiNOCO AP-2000 enterprise access point, Wavelink Mobile Manager also supports Proxim's ORiNOCO AP-600, a feature-rich single radio access point solution that provides the features and functionality of an enterprise access point, at a price for small and medium businesses.
11a/b/g Standards SINGAPORE, June 19 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- smartBridges, a leading provider of standards-based outdoor fixed wireless networking equipment, is launching the dual radio access point, the airPoint2 Nexus PRO, part of the award winning Nexus series, at CommunicAsia 2006.
The Alcatel OmniAccess AP 80P (OAW-A80P) is an all-weather dual radio access point that provides Wi-Fi voice and data services to outdoor or other environments where moisture or extreme temperatures are present.
A complete series of single radio and dual radio access points complete the product family.