For example, PROSAIL is a radiative transfer model that simulates canopy spectral reflectance given information on solar geometry and plant canopy traits, including leaf area index (LAI), chlorophyll content (Cab), and others.
What does RTM stand for?
RTM stands for Radiative Transfer Model
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTM
We have 168 other meanings of RTM in our Acronym Attic
- Real-Time Locking Protocol
- Reference Transmission Level Point (telecommunications equipment)
- Rocket Triggered Lightning Program
- Real Time Live Scale (technology)
- Real-Time Location System
- Return To Launch Site
- Round Trip Light Time
- Radar Target Material
- Radar Terrain Masking
- Radar Training Missile
Samples in periodicals archive:
534) A Radiative Transfer Model For Non-Contact Fluorescence Molecular Tomography.
This requires analysis and interpretation of remote sensing data to determine atmospheric and marine boundary layer properties, development and validation of atmospheric radiative transfer models and long-term climate models, and development of stochastic rainfall models and rainfall retrieval algorithms for the TRMM program.