What does RPRT stand for?
RPRT stands for Radiation Protection in Radiotherapy (International Atomic Energy Agency)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPRT
- Rural Poverty Reduction Programme
- Russian Popular Republican Party
- Raleigh Public Relations Society (Raleigh, NC)
- Rapid Paramedic Response System (San Francisco, CA)
- Rapport Préliminaire de Sûreté (French: Preliminary Safety Report; also seen as RPS)
- Research Permit and Reporting System (US NPS)
- Role Perception Rating Scale (Queensland University of Technology; Australia)
- Rorschach Prognostic Rating Scale (psychology)
- Raspberry Ringspot Virus
- Regional Preload Recruitable Stroke Work
- Right Place, Right Time
- Red Power Round Up
- Replacement Parts R Us
- Remotely Piloted Research Vehicle
- Rikspolitiske Retningslinjer for Vernede Vassdrag (Norwegiain: National Political Guidelines for Protected Waterways)
- Resilient Packet Rings Working Group (IEEE 802.17)
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- Rack Position Sensor