shielding design, area surveys, acceptance and accreditation testing, radiation protection program implementation, radiation safety training, and more) are efficiently completed prior to operating new equipment * Optimizing image quality and radiation dose and * Minimizing unnecessary expenditures or delays.
What does RPP stand for?
RPP stands for Radiation Protection Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPP
We have 220 other meanings of RPP in our Acronym Attic
- Republican Party of Sarasota (political party)
- Respite Purchase of Service (caregiving; California)
- Retail Point of Sale
- Responsible Party On-Scene Coordinator (emergency management)
- Regular Peacetime Operating Stock Requirement
- Remote Plain Old Telephone Service (telecommunication)
- Rental Property Owners Workshop (various locations)
- Reusable Proofs of Work
- Russian Page of XnView (Web advertising)
- Rada Polityki Pienieznej (Polish: Monetary Policy Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A radiation protection program kicked off here Sunday, with representatives from 12 Arab countries, including Kuwait, participating.
The IHS Diagnostic X-ray Radiation Protection Program is dynamic and is adapting to changes in technology and workload History The IHS Diagnostic X-ray Radiation Protection Program has undergone many changes since the agency was created in 1955.
Still pending before the Board for decision are several contentions regarding the disposition of DUF6 and the NEF radiation protection program.
From 1991 to 1998, Allard was a consultant and key technical support contractor in the areas of occupational and environmental radiation protection program oversight for U.
As Deputy Secretary of Air, Recycling and Radiation, Barkanic will be responsible for establishing policy and strategic direction for the department's Air Quality, Land Recycling and Waste Management, and Radiation Protection programs.
In the area of Plant Support, the NRC described Fermi's radiation protection program as "excellent.
However, early in the SALP period the NRC identified significant weaknesses in the radiation protection program.