In this exercise WHO will be testing in particular its Strategic Health Operations Centre and the Radiation Emergency Medical Preparedness and Assistance Network (REMPAN) as key tools of WHO's activities for public health risk detection, assessment and response under the umbrellas of the two Emergency Conventions and the International Health Regulations (IHR-2005).
What does REMPAN stand for?
REMPAN stands for Radiation Emergency Medical Preparedness and Assistance Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Reception and Onward Movement of DoD(Department of Defense)-Sponsored Non-Combatant Evacuees (US DoD)
- Resources Management On-Line System
- Remote Ecological Monitoring of The Seafloor
- Radiological Environmental Monitoring Program (federal regulatory committee)
- Rapid Eye Movement Period
- Real Estate Marketplace (various locations)
- Renewable Energy Master Plan (Nigeria)
- Renewable Energy Mitigation Program (building codes; Colorado)
- Research, Engineering, Math and Physics (US NSA)
- Rural Electrification Master Plan
- Regional Marine Pollution Emergency Response Centre for the Mediterranean Sea
- Regional Marine Pollution Emergency Information and Training Centre
- Resonance Enhanced Multi-Photon Ionization
- Regional Emergency Medical Preparedness Steering Committee (San Antonio, TX)
- Race Equality Means Quality (UK)
- Radiation Emergency Medical Response (Bhabha Atomic Research Center; India)
- Relative Electromorph Mutation Rates (genetics)
- Relative Electrophoretic Mutation Rate (genetics)
- Repair, Evaluation, Maintenance, and Rehabilitation Research Program (USACE)
- Remington Rand UNIVAC