Exposure data on workers who enter radiation-controlled zones at nuclear plants are sent to the Radiation Effects Association in Tokyo to keep track of workers' accumulated doses at whatever plants they go to work at or whatever employer they work for.
What does REA stand for?
REA stands for Radiation Effects Association (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REA
We have 169 other meanings of REA in our Acronym Attic
- Resident Evil 2 (Capcom game)
- Reverse Engineering and Reuse Re-Engineering (RE^2)
- Regular Expression to C
- Resident Evil 3 (video game)
- Resident Evil 4 (video game)
- Renewable Energy 4 Devon (UK)
- Resident Evil 5 (gaming)
- Resident Evil 6 (gaming)
- Recombinant E7 Protein
- Block-Repeat End Address Register
- Radioactive Emergency Area (US FEMA)
- Radiological Emergency Assistance (team)
- Radiological Engineering Assessment
- Rail Express Agency
- Railway Express Agency
- Raja Educational Academy (India)
- Ralph Engelstad Arena (University of North Dakota, Grand Forks)
- Rapid Ecological Assessment
- Rapid Environmental Assessment
- Rauchgas-Entschwefelungs-Anlage (power plant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the report, the health ministry is developing a database to record radiation doses separately from the one compiled by the Radiation Effects Association.
The data are sent to the Radiation Effects Association in Tokyo to keep track of workers' accumulated doses at whatever plants they go to work at or whatever employer they work for.