This, the SI edition, is intended to be more applications-oriented, and includes extensive step-by-step examples for the radiant time series method of determining cooling loads in nonresidential buildings.
What does RTS stand for?
RTS stands for Radiant Time Series
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTS
We have 364 other meanings of RTS in our Acronym Attic
- Reverse Tetracycline-Regulated Retroviral Vector (biochemistry)
- Real-Time Reverberation Collection and Processing System
- Real Time Read Write (writable media; hardware)
- Rencana Tata Ruang Wilayah
- Rencana Tata Ruang Wilayah Kabupaten (Indonesian: Spatial Planning District)
- Rencana Tata Ruang Wilayah Propinsi (Indonesian: Spatial Plan of Riau Province)
- Radar Test Set
- Radar Tracking Station
- Radiation Therapy Services (various organizations)
- Radio Telephone System
- Radio Television Society
- Radio Télévision Suisse (French: Swiss Radio and Television)
- Radio Test Set
- Radio-Televizija Srbije (Serbian: Radio-Television of Serbia; national Serbian TV station)
- Radiodiffusion Télévision Sénégalaise
- Radius Trigger Scripting
- Rail Transport Service (various locations)
- Raise the Stakes
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION The Radiant Time Series Method (RTSM) is a simplified cooling load calculation procedure, originally developed (Spitler et al.
The CD-ROM contains radiant time series method load calculation spreadsheets.