In the event of an outage on the radial transmission line providing power to Presidio, the battery can supply four megawatts of uninterrupted power for up to eight hours.
What does RTL stand for?
RTL stands for Radial Transmission Line
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of RTL
We have 100 other meanings of RTL in our Acronym Attic
- Rebel Taekwondo (University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Rhee Tae Kwon-Do
- Registry Trash Keys Finder
- Return to Kitty Hawk
- Racing Team Koninklijke Landmacht (Dutch: Royal Army Racing Team)
- Radio-Television Kin Malebo (Congo broadcasting station)
- Revenue Tonne Kilometres
- Real-Time Kill Assessment Removal Capability
- Right Total Knee Replacement
- Real-Time Knowledge Systems
- Radiating Transmission Line
- Radiative Transfer Laboratory (University of Kentucky; Lexington, KY)
- Radio Team Leader
- Radio Télévision Luxembourg (Luxembourg Television and Radio)
- Radio Telex Letter
- Radio Timor Leste (East Timor)
- Rantoul (Amtrak station code; Rantoul, IL)
- Rate Tracking Loop
- Re-education Through Labour (China)
- Ready to Launch (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parallel-plate or radial transmission lines of simple geometries have been well documented in university textbooks (2).
Working closely with FKEC engineers and field personnel, TRC installed a new primary relay protection package for one of FKEC's radial transmission lines.