With its PTFE/stainless steel material combination and special design, this radial shaft seal offers four specific advantages:
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Radial Shaft Seal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Sensing Research Unit (computer imaging research team; various locations)
- Rural Surveys Research Unit (University of Wales; UK)
- Reverse Single Radio Voice Call Continuity (wireless technology)
- Reinforced Soil Retaining Wall (geotechnical engineering)
- Remote Short Range Wind (sensor)
- Rough Strawberry Root Weevil (insect)
- National News Agency (Nepal)
- Radar Secret Service (band)
- Radar Signal Simulator
- Radar Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SUL process is used in the production of steel rings which improve the rigidity of radial shaft seals.
The new generation SKF SPEEDI-SLEEVE and SKF radial shaft seals offer an enhanced sealing system performance with improved reliability and extended maintenance intervals, while enabling users to restore malfunctioning sealing systems without having to disassemble machines or regrind shafts.
Proprietary RadMax[R] radial shaft seals have been qualified for all low-temperature applications (pumps, compressors).
TM)]) products use less than one-quarter of the energy used by conventional radial shaft seals, thus lowering vehicle emissions and fuel consumption.
Proprietary RadMax[R] radial shaft seals have eliminated leakage between rotors and cams while allowing free movement between the surfaces.
The Ashland facility, with more than 30 years of experience, designs and manufactures low to medium-volume radial shaft seals and aerospace radial shaft seals.
RadMax[R]125 hp prototype radial shaft seals have been integrated to eliminate leakage between rotors and cams.