Damper, "Comparison of Multilayer and Radial Basis Function Neural Networks for Text-dependent Speaker Recognition", IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN'96), Washington DC, USA, 1996.
What does RBFNN stand for?
RBFNN stands for Radial Basis Function Neural Networks
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of RBFNN in our Acronym Attic
- Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (SNK video game)
- Really Big Freaking Gun (polite form)
- Remote Boot Disk Generator (Microsoft Windows 2000)
- Remote Boot Floppy Generator
- Royal Bank Financial Group
- Recombinant Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Random Block File Manager
- Regional Blood Flow in Myocardial Layers
- Radial Basis Function Network
- Radial Basis Function Neural Networks
- Richard Brough Family Organization
- Regional Biosafety Focal Point (Zimbabwe)
- Richard Bivens and Foreign Press (band)
- Resin-Bonded Fixed Partial Denture
- Rockaway Borough Free Public Library (Rockaway, NJ)
- Royal Blind Foundation of Queensland (Australia)
- Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service (UK)
- Recursive Best-First Search algorithm
- Reduced Breadth-First Search algorithm
- Red Baron Flight Training (est. 1983; New South Wales, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among specific topics are a license plate recognition algorithm based on radial basis function neural networks, fabric weave design based on cellular automata theory, the experimental education of technical courses in the information age, learning causal semantic representation from information extraction, a symplectic scheme of the Gross-Pitaevskii equation, and a humanoid intelligent control system of plastic corrugated board synchronous shearing.
Design and implementation of tool wear monitoring with radial basis function neural networks.