The joint effort is named Radar on Chip for Cars (RoCC) and will produce the next generation of radar-based collision-avoidance systems with the aim of equipping the technology in all vehicle classes.
What does RoCC stand for?
RoCC stands for Radar on Chip for Cars (technology cooperation project; Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RoCC
We have 25 other meanings of RoCC in our Acronym Attic
- ROutine CALLs May Be DISpensed With
- Romanian Conference on Advanced Materials (Brasov, Romania)
- Rondas Ostensivas Com Apoio de Motocicletas (Brazil)
- Regional Office for Central America and Panama
- Research on Computer Applications in the Printing and Publishing Industries
- Réseau Ouest et Centre-Africain de Recherche en Éducation (French: Educational Research for West and Central Africa)
- Reseau Ouest et Centre Africain ee Recherche Sur le Sorgho (See WCASRN)
- Registry of Companies and Businesses
- Remote Operated Circuit Breaker
- Resort on Cocoa Beach (Cocoa Beach, FL)
- Radiation Oncology Certified Coder (certification)
- Rail Operations Control Center
- Range Operations Control Center
- Rare Oriental Cuisine and Concept (Dallas, TX)
- Regents Online Campus Collaborative
- Regional Occupational Care Center (Indiana)
- Regional Office Call Collection
- Regional Office Catastrophe Coordinator
- Regional Office Communications Center
- Regional Office Coordinating Committee