This enhancement will allow Primagraphics' Radar Video Processor (RVP) Tracker to be supported on ship and airborne platforms, where the motion of the platform needs to be considered for true measurement of target speed and heading.
What does RVP stand for?
RVP stands for Radar Video Processor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RVP
We have 75 other meanings of RVP in our Acronym Attic
- Re-Entry Vehicle On-Site Inspection (arms control)
- Rapid Valve Opening Time
- Rapid Visual OAI (Open Applications Interface) Tool
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Diameter
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction with Intact Ventricular Septum
- Right Ventricle Outflow Tract Reconstruction
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Velocity Curve
- Raad Voor Ondernemend Zoetermeer (Dutch: Council for Entrepreneurial Zoetermeer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another major element of TARDIS, the Radar Video Processor, is being supplied by BAE Systems' Sensor Systems Division, based in Edinburgh.