The radar tracking station on Hirta - the main island of the St Kilda archipelago - is to be operated remotely.
What does RTS stand for?
RTS stands for Radar Tracking Station
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RTS
We have 364 other meanings of RTS in our Acronym Attic
- Rete Telematica Regione Toscana (Italian: Telematics Network Tuscany Region)
- Reverse Tetracycline-Regulated Retroviral Vector (biochemistry)
- Real-Time Reverberation Collection and Processing System
- Real Time Read Write (writable media; hardware)
- Rencana Tata Ruang Wilayah
- Rencana Tata Ruang Wilayah Kabupaten (Indonesian: Spatial Planning District)
- Rencana Tata Ruang Wilayah Propinsi (Indonesian: Spatial Plan of Riau Province)
- Radar Test Set
- Radiant Time Series
- Radiation Therapy Services (various organizations)
- Radio Telephone System
- Radio Television Society
- Radio Télévision Suisse (French: Swiss Radio and Television)
- Radio Test Set
- Radio-Televizija Srbije (Serbian: Radio-Television of Serbia; national Serbian TV station)
- Radiodiffusion Télévision Sénégalaise
- Radius Trigger Scripting
- Rail Transport Service (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plan to site missiles and a radar tracking station in former Communist satellite states Poland and the Czech Republic has angered Moscow, which sees it as a threat, despite U.
2002 The Pentagon explores support in Poland and Czech Republic for first missile defence sites outside the US - a radar tracking station south of Prague and the stationing of 10 interceptor rockets in Poland, said to counter possible ballistic missile attack by Iran.