Navy's F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet aircraft, and for other radar system improvement programs.
What does RSIP stand for?
RSIP stands for Radar System Improvement Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RSIP
We have 14 other meanings of RSIP in our Acronym Attic
- Rice Simulator for ILP (Instruction-Level Parallelism) Multiprocessors
- Robertson Stephens Investment Management (San Francisco, CA and New York, NY)
- Rapid Start Information Management System
- Regional Shore Installation Management System
- Revised Speech and Noise Test (audiology)
- Rural Stress Information Network (Stoneleigh Park, England, UK)
- Reinforcing Steel Institute of Ontario (Canada)
- Remote Storage IO (Input/Output)
- Rio Salado Interim Overlay District (Phoenix, AZ)
- Resident Senior Inspector of Works (Hong Kong)
- Realm Specific Internet Protocol
- Realm Specific IP (Internet Protocol)
- Regional Shore Infrastructure Planning
- Repetitive Stress Injury Program (work safety)
- Residential Sound Insulation Program
- Restart in Progress
- Retirement Savings Investment Plan
- Royal Solomon Islands Police (Australia)
- Radial Science Instrument Protective Enclosure
- Road Safety and Injury Prevention Officer (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mike Brewer, Boeing French AWACS program manager, said, "The Radar System Improvement Program (RSIP) improves the AWACS radar by increasing its sensitivity, boosting the electronic counter-countermeasures capability and improving its reliability.
Air Force has awarded Boeing (NYSE: BA) a contract for 19 Radar System Improvement Program (RSIP) kits and support services to complete installation of RSIP on the U.
Air Force E-3 Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) aircraft has been retrofitted with a radar system improvement program (RSIP) kit.
8 million contract to provide computerized training equipment for the AWACS radar system improvement program (RSIP).
The SRTS will be used to train technicians in the maintenance of sophisticated radar equipment for the AWACS E-3 aircraft fleet, now being installed under the Radar System Improvement Program.
The delivery is the latest step in the multinational AWACS Radar System Improvement Program (RSIP).
Valued at $482 million, the production program is the latest step under the Radar System Improvement Program (RSIP), a multinational cooperative effort.