A radar scan converter card plugged into the PC that drives the display monitor is the simplest method of achieving the conversion.
What does RSC stand for?
RSC stands for Radar Scan Converter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSC
We have 496 other meanings of RSC in our Acronym Attic
- Really Simple Beer Syndication (beer blog aggregator)
- Retirement Separation and Benefit System (Philippines)
- Royal Society of British Sculptors (UK)
- Reader Services for Blind Teachers
- Respiratory Syndromes During Barn Threshing (allergy and immunology)
- Rezolucije Saveta Bezbednosti Ujedinjenih Nacija (Serbian: United Nations Security Council Resolutions)
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (state health insurance scheme for the poor; India)
- Race Sim Central (gaming resource)
- Racing Service Center (Honda)
- Rackmount Storage Chassis (computer storage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toronto: GBY) announces it has reached agreement in principle to acquire the proprietary ownership and rights to a Radar Scan Converter system ("RSC") from Crossbow Electronics Inc.
The Primagraphics subsystem utilizes a variety of cards from the company's extensive COTS range including a Hawkeye single-board radar scan converter, a Cobra quad video windows card, a Panther display card, and a Sentinel record and replay system.
Primagraphics' METRO range includes four principal, technologically-advanced modules - the Virgo PCI radar input card; the Advantage PCI radar scan converter card; SoftScan, a software based scan converter; and compression and decompression software for radar distribution.
The Radar Scan Converter -- a proven, dual-channel COTS subsystem consisting of two VME cards providing high-performance, dual-video display processing for multiple raw radar images.