The sophisticated SPx Simulator software builds on Cambridge Pixel's established SPx radar processing library to provide a flexible tool for system developers allowing multi-radar simulations or scenarios to be constructed including terrain effects, primary radar targets, secondary targets (AIS, IFF, ADS-B) and navigation data.
What does RADPRO stand for?
RADPRO stands for Radar Processing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Reliable Autonomous Distributed Object Store (computing)
- Recording Automatic Digital Optical Tracker
- rec.arts.disney.parks (newsgroup)
- Regional Arts Development Program (est. 1996; Bush Foundation)
- Remote Area Development Programme (Botswana; est. 1978)
- Resource Allocation Decision Point
- Rochester Alzheimer's Disease Project (neurology)
- Ruby Asterisk Dial Plan
- Relative Area Under Disease Progress Curve
- Radio Planning Board (US Navy)
- Randolph Attachment Disorder Questionnaire
- Rapid Action Deficiency Report
- Receiver Attachment Delay Recorder
- Recongize Acknowledge Discuss Respect.
- Risk-Adjusted Discount Rate (finance)
- Research Alliance for Disaster Resilient Cities
- Radar Reconnaissance
- Radio Relay
- Radioactivity Research And Environmental Monitoring Committee
- Radar Squadron
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indra's system makes use of Digital Terrestrial Television signals as the non-cooperative sources of illumination in the environment and its latest advanced inverse synthetic aperture radar processing capacity, outcoming in the use of the target's movement to obtain its radar image.
Its parallel processing capabilities open up a whole new range of applications including video surveillance, radar processing, target acquisition and synthetic vision.
He focuses on the math tools necessary for understanding and employing signal processing techniques--more generally, the problems of extracting information from limited data obtained by some form of remote sensing, like acoustic or radar processing, satellite imaging, or medical tomographic scanning.
The technology has been adopted internationally for sonar applications, and has been used in synthetic aperture radar processing.
Altera s in-booth demonstrations include: 1) Cyclone IV FPGA Rear-view Camera System: A low-cost, single FPGA intelligent rear-view camera system that integrates fisheye correction and high-definition (HD) video analytics 2) Radar/Camera Sensor Fusion System: Industry-first FPGA-based radar/camera sensor fusion system, combining 77-GHz radar processing with 720p30 image processing pipeline in a single low-cost Cyclone IV FPGA.
Altera's in-booth demonstrations include: * Cyclone IV FPGA Rear-view Camera System: A low-cost, single FPGA intelligent rear-view camera system that integrates fisheye correction and high-definition (HD) video analytics * Radar/Camera Sensor Fusion System: Industry-first FPGA-based radar/camera sensor fusion system, combining 77-GHz radar processing with 720p30 image processing pipeline in a single low-cost Cyclone IV FPGA.
Cambridge Pixel's engineering team has decades of experience of developing complex radar processing and display systems for naval, air traffic control, vessel traffic, security and airborne radar applications.