8 million to develop and build a Radar Environment Simulator ("RES") for an international customer.
What does RES stand for?
RES stands for Radar Environment Simulator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RES
We have 217 other meanings of RES in our Acronym Attic
- Russian Estonian Rail Services (Viimsi, Haabneeme, Estonia)
- Radiological Emergency Response Team (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Regime Excepcional de Regularização Tributária (Portuguese: Exceptional Tax Settlement Regime)
- Regional Emergency Response Team
- Renewable Energy Resources Trust Fund
- Reduced Enrichment for Research and Test Reactors (US government program, Argonne National Laboratory)
- Religious Experience Research Unit (UK)
- Roi Et Rajabhat University (Thailand)
- Racial Equality Standard (UK)
- Radar Environment Simulation
- Radiation Exposure State
- Radio Equipment and Systems
- Radio Equipment System
- Radiology Education Seminars (Nashville, TN)
- Randolph Elementary School (Randolph, VT)
- Range Extension Subsystem
- Ransom-Everglades School (Florida)
- Réacteur d'Essai (French: Test Reactor; nuclear power)
- Real Enterprise Solutions (software)
- Real Estate Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Kelley, Herley President, stated, "As our simulator business in the United States and the international marketplace grows, it is important to recognize the valuable contribution of our Radar Environment Simulator ("RES") group.
3 million for a Radar Environment Simulator (RES) for the Belgian Semmerzake Radar Upgrade Program.