RSIS was awarded a $29 million, four-year contract to support development of NEXRAD's Open Radar Data Acquisition System.
What does RDAS stand for?
RDAS stands for Radar Data Acquisition System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDAS
We have 4 other meanings of RDAS in our Acronym Attic
- Research Data Access and Preservation (summit)
- Research Degree Awarding Powers (UK)
- Research, Development, and Acquisition Plan
- Residential Drug Abuse Program (US Bureau of Prisons)
- Rural Development and Agricultural Production
- Remote Data Acquisition
- Réseau de Diffusion des Archives du Québec
- Rural Doctors Association of Queensland (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Reliability Design Analysis Report
- Regional and Domestic Air Route Area
- Remote Data Acquisition Station
- Requirements Definition and Analysis Summary
- Research and Development Assistance Scheme (various organizations)
- Revised Dyadic Adjustment Scale (behavioral science)
- Riding for the Disabled Association South Australia (therapeutic horseback riding; Maylands, South Australia)
- Research, Development, and Acquisition Specialties Committee
- Richmond District After School Collaborative (San Francisco, CA)
- Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber (UK)
- Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- Radar Data