While technology was replacing the radar controllers, within the system this well hidden program was coming to life.
What does RCL stand for?
RCL stands for Radar Controller
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCL
We have 166 other meanings of RCL in our Acronym Attic
- Réseau du Canoë Kayak Libre (French: Free Kayak Network)
- Rotary Club of Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Reduced-Complexity Kalman Smoother
- Rotary Club of Katy Sunrise (Katy, TX)
- Rig Checkshot (energy production)
- Rolnicze Centrum Ksztalcenia Ustawicznego (Polish: Agricultural Center for Lifelong Learning in Walczu; Walczu, Poland)
- Rotary Club of Kigali-Virunga (Rwanda)
- Rockies (Mountains)
- Research Center of Korean Youth Culture
- Racing Club de Lens (French football club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many tower and radar controllers work near large airports.
English-based radar controllers directed intercepts over Normandy.
Radar controller Richard Eggleton, was in regular contact with the stricken pilot and said: "You could hear the apprehension in his voice over the radio and the frustration he was experiencing.
Radar controller Richard Eggleton, above, was part of the team that guided Mr O'Neill down.
Radar controller Richard Eggleton, 34, who talked to him throughout the midair drama, said: "The wing commander was amazing.
Radar controller Richard Eggleton, 34, who spoke to Jim throughout, said: "In between all the instructions the wing commander kept asking 'Are you visual with the runway?
Radar controller Richard Eggleton said: "I have had some experience of flying myself and I have been in a glider myself.