The RSIP kit, built by Boeing and Northrop Grumman's Electronic Sensors and Systems Sector, consists of a new radar computer, a radar control maintenance panel, electrical and mechanical hardware and new radar software.
What does RCMP stand for?
RCMP stands for Radar Control Maintenance Panel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCMP
We have 22 other meanings of RCMP in our Acronym Attic
- Rapala Club Membership Kit
- Research Council on Mathematics Learning
- Rich Client Markup Language
- Rocket City Math League
- Rat Isolated Colonic Muscularis Mucosae (pharmacology)
- Registered Competitive Market Maker (NYSE member)
- Remote Control Multimedia (Philips' remote control spec)
- Riverside County Mounted Mavericks (Lake Elsinore, CA)
- Root Certificate Management Messages
- Radio Control Model News (hobbyist magazine)
- Range Complex Management Plan
- Remote Certificate Mapping Protocol
- Remote Command (UNIX remote service command)
- Risk Characterization Management Policy
- River Corridor Management Plan
- Roman Catholic Mission Property
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Royal College of Medicine Perak (Malaysia)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police-First Nations Community Policing Services
- Research Center for Medical Polymers and Biomaterials (Kyoto University; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
under subcontract with Boeing, consist of a new radar computer, radar control maintenance panel and software upgrades to the radar and mission system programs.
The RSIP kit, built principally by Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems, consists of a new radar computer, radar control maintenance panel, electrical and mechanical software and hardware.