The British Racing Drivers Club, who described Leslie as a "pivotal figure" in the sport, said he died after a long illness.
What does RDC stand for?
RDC stands for Racing Drivers Club
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RDC
We have 295 other meanings of RDC in our Acronym Attic
- Red Data Book of the Russian Federation
- Rhone-Mediterranean-Corsica Basin Water Data Network
- Radio Data Broadcasting System (cars)
- Rapid Deployment Barrier System
- Relational Data Base System (also seen as RDB)
- Routing Data Base System (from which LERG is created)
- Royal Danish Ballet School (Denmark)
- Rehabilitation Durch Betriebliche Umschulung (German: Rehabilitation Through Occupational Retraining)
- Reglement Dienst Buitenlandse Zaken (Dutch: Rules on Foreign Affairs Department; Netherlands)
- Race-Dezert.com (forum)
- Radar Data Correlator
- Radarman Chief (USN Rating)
- Radiacijas drošibas centrs (Radiation Safety Center, Riga, Latvia)
- Radical Decisions for Christ
- Radio Data Communication
- Radio Dla Ciebie (Poland)
- Radiograph Digital Converter
- Rail Diesel Car
- Railroad Development Corporation
- Raimonde Drilling Corporation (Addison, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By taking his place on the starting grid for the ALMS Northeast Grand Prix today, teaming up with former British Racing Drivers Club (BRDC) McLaren Autosport Award winner, Steven Kane, Al Masaoud will become the first Emirati to take part in a top international sportscar racing event.
it was a great shame that Damon hill (right) stepped down as president of the British Racing Drivers club yesterday.
Hill is president of the British Racing Drivers Club, who own the circuit.
St Modwen's plans for the site emerged after Sir Jackie Stewart, president of the British Racing Drivers Club, wrote to his members to reveal the Quinton firm had been appointed as its preferred partner.
The British Racing Drivers Club want a two-year deal with an option for a further five years, while Ecclestone prefers the idea of one year, with a six-year extension dependent on the progress of improvements made to the track and its surrounds.
NEW YORK -- The Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) announced today that it entered into a series of agreements with the British Racing Drivers Club ("BRDC") regarding Interpublic's remaining motorsports obligations in the United Kingdom.
Damon Hill, the 1996 F1 driver's champion and the President of The British Racing Drivers Club (BRDC), which owns Silverstone, welcomed the deal but admitted the venue would have to work hard to meet its commitments.